The verb sakebu means to shout or to scream. To scream might be more accurate in
some occasions. A scream is sakebi, sakebigoe, or zekkyō. Roller coasters, jet coasters,
and free fall attractions at theme parks are called “zekkyō mashīn” (machines that make you
- Write the left side of the rectangle.
- Write the upper and right sides of the
- Write the lower side of the rectangle.
- Write the shorter vertical stroke.
- Write the stroke slightly rising rightward.
- Write the longer vertical stroke.