Ase 汗 means sweat. When we sweat, we describe the situation as “ase wo kaku.”
If you are in a cold sweat, you can say, “hiyaase wo kaku.”
A hard-won achievement can be expressed as “ase to namida no kesshō.” Namida means tears and kesshō means crystallization. So the literal meaning of this expression is ‘the crystallization of sweat and tears.’
- Write the dot in the upper-left corner.
- Write the dot below it.
- Write the dot rising upper-rightward.
- Write the shorter horizontal stroke.
- Write the longer horizontal stroke.
- Write the vertical stroke.