This character 抗 is part of hankō and teikō. Both mean resistance but they had slight differences. Hankō stresses what makes somebody resist. It usually implies disobedience. You can use the word when somebody disobeys their parents. Teikō stresses the power to refuse something. Citizens’ resistance is expressed by this word.
- Write the short horizontal stroke.
- Write the vertical stroke with upward turn.
- Write the sweeping stroke rising upper-rightward.
- Begin to write the right-hand side. Write the dot on the top.
- Write the horizontal stroke touching the previous stroke.
- Write the sweeping stroke falling leftward.
- Write the hook consisting of horizontal stroke, a curve and an upward turn.