Nao is a Japanese calligrapher.
This blog site shows basic Japanese characters written by Nao.
All the comments are written by Nao’s sister, Alice.
- Gotai Jirui (5 sets of characters in calligraphy), rev. 3rd ed.
- Kenkyusha’s New English-Japanese Dictionary, 6th ed.
- Kenkyusha’s New Japanese-English Dictionary, 5th ed.
- Shinkangorin, a kanji dictionary
- Daijisen, a Japanese-Japanese Dictionary
- Meikyo Kokugojiten, a Japanese-Japanese Dictionary
- Wiktionary, a wiki-based Open Content Dictionary
If you need predictable URLs with 漢字 or ひらがな, try the format below changing kanji.
These URLs will redirect you to our permanent links.
To see a list of these URLs, visit Kanji Index.